The School Day
The School day:
Morning session: 8:30 am - 11:30 am
Afternoon session: 12:30 - 3:30 pm
Lunchtime sessions and 30 hours are available please see nursery information.
Morning session: 8:55 am - 11:50 am
Lunch session: 11:50 am - 12:55 pm
Afternoon session: 12:55 am - 3:10 pm
Year 1 - 6
Morning session: 8:55 am - 12:00 pm
Lunch session: 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Afternoon session: 1:00 pm - 3:15 pm
- The doors to both Reception / KS1 entrances will be open from 8:45 am each day. Staff will be on duty to welcome pupils in to school.
- The gates to the KS2 entrance will be open from 8:45 am each day. Parents leave their children at the gate where they will be met by the members of staff on duty.
The school day finishes at 3:15 pm and the children will be dismissed by their teachers.
- In Reception / KS1 staff hand children over to their parent or guardian at the corresponding door. Please wait behind the ‘drain’ line so that the exits are not crowded.
- In KS2 pupils leave the classroom with a member of staff and are collected buy parents on the KS2 yard.
- Please stand back to allow all parents to be seen. A member of staff will be available on the yard to deal with any queries.