Teaching staff: Mrs Davison and Miss Wild/ Mrs Dobinson and Miss Miller (Senior Assistant Head, SENDCo Y1-Y6 & KS1 lead)
Support staff: Mrs Collins, Mrs Griffiths and Mrs Mason.
Below are Long, Medium Term Plans and Parental Overviews which are followed closely by class teachers.
Skills and Knowledge for each subject have been planned carefully by subject leaders for progression across the school.
We are constantly improving the curriculum to match the needs of the children in each year group so some plans may be subject to change.
- Year 1 Spring Term 2021
- Y1 Autumn Term Overview 2020
- Autumn 1 Medium Term Planning
- Maths Medium Term Plan Summer 2019
- Maths Medium Term Planning Spring 2019
- Medium Term English Plan
- Long Term Core Curriculum
- Spring 1 Medium Term Planning
KS1 Stars of the week
(click on the link to see Y1 and Y2 stars of the week)
Children in Need 2020
AUTUMN TERM 2020
During our first half term in Year One we have been getting to know each other again. We do enjoy being back at school. It’s great to be back with our friends.
Look at our portraits we have been painting.
We had to look very carefully at ourselves and each other using mirrors. We had to then represent this on paper using a range of media. This covers the Y1 Art & Design objectives and our medium term planning objectives:
- To develop art techniques such as line, form and colour through drawing a self-portrait.
- To experiment with a range of media and tools, EG pencils, pastels, paint