East Herrington Primary Academy is part of Balmoral Learning Trust and fully works in partnership with all schools within the trust.
“From tiny seeds beautiful minds blossom and grow”
We aim to support and encourage children to be resilient, confident and self-motivated individuals who thrive in this caring and inspiring environment and will be ready to embrace every opportunity within the next stage of their learning journey.
- Everyone working together
- How to think not what to think
- Proud to be lifelong learners
- Aspire and fulfil your dreams.
- The curriculum at East Herrington is designed to provide a broad and balanced education that meets the needs of all pupils and gives them the skills, knowledge and understanding to prepare them for their future lives.
- It ensures that academic success, creativity and problem solving, reliability, responsibility and resilience, as well as physical development, well-being and mental health are key elements that support the development of the whole child and promote a positive attitude to learning.
- It is designed to enhance the education of children from our school community while supporting their spiritual, moral, social and cultural development.